Donations are always welcome and there are many other ways to support Ability Bow
Ability Bow is a team of dynamic and committed individuals striving to support people with disabilities to get fitter and more independent. Our team works with over 400 clients each year and enable people to transform their lives for the better.
Each year our charity needs to raise over £250,000 to maintain our disability service at existing levels. To carry on supporting disabled people to live richer, more active lives we need all the help we can get. Every pound raised goes towards delivering our service and not a penny is wasted.
Please donate - every donation makes a difference
Support us by:
- Taking Part in a Fundraiser Every sum makes a difference, however small. The more money we raise, the more disabled people we can support in the gym. Can you organise coffee or tea mornings or pub quizzes? Let us know your fundraising ideas.
- Volunteer your time and skills. Our organisation would not be able to support so many people without the help of volunteers at every level. You can see some of the existing volunteer roles here and we are open to new volunteering ideas.
- Make sure you vote for us in the Masonic Community Foundation Awards , open until July 31st
To celebrate the 300th anniversary of the United Grand Lodge of England, Freemasons have selected 300 local charities across England and Wales to receive a Community Award of between £4,000 and £25,000.Your vote will determine how much we receive !! It's simple , quick and free to vote with no registration required.
Register with Go Raise and generate free funds for Ability Bow whenever you shop online.
Tell Your Story! Give us a case study and share with others what Ability Bow has done for you
Be an Ability Bow Champion! Be part of a growing group of members and supporters who championing our services
Perhaps you could set up your own fundrasing page like Michael's on Go Fund Me
- Join our “Friends of Ability Bow” mailing list and we will keep you updated on what we are doing at Ability Bow. Just submit your email address below in the green subscription box
- Follow us on Social Media - Ability Bow posts on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram
If you need more information about ways you can help then please do feel free to contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8980 7778