Ability Bow are looking for volunteers !
Are you looking to volunteer from anything from a few hours to a few months?
We have various projects that we need your skills for. We know what we need to achieve and are looking to match your time, skills and enthusiasm to each task below.
¨ Business planning knowledge? Can you help generate private income to support our charitable work? Ability Bow can offer private fitness / trainings sessions but would need people with experience in project planning, marketing and developing new business models to take this forward.
¨ Good at fundraising? We like to come up with new fundraising events from sporty ones to bake sales. Could you plan one of these with our guidance and work with other volunteers to bring it to life?
¨ Are you in the know about Corporate Social Responsibility? Large companies give time and money to charities like ours but we need to reach out to them and meet the people in charge to develop links and partnerships
¨ Developing other income streams. Can Ability Bow generate income from selling merchandise ? if you have experience of sourcing , budgeting, pricing and marketing stock then this could be for you.
Talk to us if you’d like to know more. We support and value our Volunteers as we do our paid staff. Everyone is part of the Team and is acknowledged for the skills and experience they bring to Ability Bow.
Volunteering at Ability bow has given me real purpose in life and I now look forward to going to work rather than waking up and wishing I could just curl up and the day would be over.Thank you for giving me the passion to live my life again and I will happily give The Ability Bow family 100% of my time without hesitation. Thanks again.” Michael , Volunteer IT Cordinator
Aswell as the project based Volunteer Opportunities above we have year-round need for help in the below :
- Gym Instructor - are you friendly and level 3 qualified and looking for experience in training disabled people?
- Reception - assisting on the front line needs a positive attitude and multi-tasking skills
- Admin - can you help us with your book keeping or administrative skills?
- Social Media Marketing - we love to Tweet and talk to our Facebook friends but we would like to do more. Can you help us improve our communication?
- Events - We take part in many community events and we hold events of our own. We always need helping hands on the day. As a volunteer for AB you'll be part of an inspiring team helping our runners and cyclists cross the finishing line and reach their goals. Whether you can come along for a whole day or just a couple of hours, the time you give will help us fund life changing work .
If you want to talk to us about volunteering for Ability Bow, please contact Simohamed Dahiri Operations Manager on 020 8980 7778 or email@example.com